By teaching professionals how to help depressed, anxious, addicted and otherwise emotionally disturbed adults and children to get better quickly and maintain emotional wellbeing, human givens psychotherapy training helps to reduce enormous amounts of suffering but also saves considerable amounts of taxpayers’ and private organisations’ money.
• GP surgeries using human givens therapists report a high success rate even with patients suffering longterm mental health problems – providing immediate benefits and also helping to prevent them from developing more severe and enduring problems in future (see: ‘Human Givens: the evidence so far' in the HG Journal, Vol 16, No 4, 2009)
• Schools, colleges and residential therapeutic communities where the staff have thoroughly absorbed their human givens training see dramatically improved performance, mental health rates and OFSTED reports (read example)
• Our graduates treat sufferers from PTSD effectively and swiftly – usually in only a couple of sessions, (the second session to ensure the treatment has worked)
• Results to date from an ongoing nationwide study using full outcome-measure data collection from hundreds of patients already indicate that human givens therapy is highly cost-effective, with HG therapists helping the majority of clients make significant changes in an average of only four sessions*
• One of the UK’s largest providers of income protection policies regularly uses human givens therapists to help people back to work because of the significant savings in payouts and reserves it brings them
• Hartlepool MIND, whose staff were all trained in the human givens approach, are now able to successfully treat over 10 times more people each year (suffering a wide range of severe, hard-to-treat conditions) than previously.
[* These results are currently being prepared for publication by Nottingham Trent University. Other studies are underway.]